Spanish online classes
SELECT YOUR LEVEL
1. Previous to the class or workshop, do a test of the correct operation of the audio and video in the zoom application.
2. Be in a quiet place with good lighting.
3. Have the work material ready with you.
4. Attend class on time.
5. Use the camera in front of you at a distance of 50 cm (1.5 feet) preferably.
6. Mute the microphone when you do not speak to avoid external noise.
7. Stop your camera when you need to move from one place to another.
8. Avoid eating during class.
9. If you send a message by chat, make sure that the recipient is the correct one.
10. If you have any questions not related to the class, at the end of the workshop you can talk to the teacher.
11. Our workshops are recorded, if for some reason you cannot attend the class or have a problem with the audio or video, you can request the recording of the class at email@example.com or you can also request the recording to practice more Spanish .