- Introduce yourself and some others. i.e. name, nationality, job, age, likes and preferences, etc.
- Alphabet. Understand the way of the pronunciation works in Spanish
- Numbers in Spanish. i.e. time ¿Qué hora es? Es la…, son las… and Prices ¿Cuánto cuesta?/ ¿Cuánto es? cuesta (n)… / son…
- Talk about description of people and things. i.e. María es alta… La casa es azul y grande…
- Asking for locations. i.e. ¿Dónde está el banco? El banco está…
- Understand and use basic personal information given from other people in a conversation. i.e. greetings, personal introduction, weather, location, families, restaurant, etc.
- Basic grammar about the most common verbs in Present tense. The present tense is a verb tense used to describe a current activity or state of being. However, somewhat unusually, the present tense can also be used to describe future simple activities.
- No previous Spanish knowledge is necessary.
- Zoom technology.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of 60 minutes. Two classes per week, Monday and Friday