- Talk about location of people, places and things. i.e. ¿Dónde está la tienda? La tienda está al lado de la farmacia.
- Understand and use phrases in present progressive. i.e. Estoy estudiando español.
- Basic grammar about the most common irregular verbs in Present tense. The present tense is a verb tense used to describe a current activity or state of being. However, somewhat unusually, the present tense can also be used to describe future simple activities.
- Demonstrative and possessive pronouns. i. e. este, ese, aquel,…; mio, tuyo, suyo, nuestro, etc.
- Beginner 1 program preferently.
- Zoom technology.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Monday and Friday)