- Talk about description and some daily activities in present tense. i.e. daily routine with a lot of details about it, at work, recreational activities, etc.
- Basic grammar about the most common reflexive verbs. reflexive verbs are often used to describe things you do to yourself every day or that involve a change of some sort, for example, going to bed, sitting down, getting angry, and so on.
- Deep understanding and practicing of the most common prepositions. i.e. “a”,”de”, “en”, “con”, etc.
- Special uses of “tener”. i.e. “Tego que estudiar…”, “tengo ganas de…”.
- Beginner 2 program preferently.
- Zoom technology.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Monday and Friday)