- Deep understanding of past tense. The preterit indicative (el pretérito de indicativo) is a Spanish past tense. We use it for completed past actions, facts or general truths in the past or to express an action that interrupts a second action.
- Understand and use of common daily expressions. i.e. Information about yourself, your family, shopping, etc.
- Oral and written expression in future. i.e. El próximo verano viajaremos a la playa (Next summer we will travel to the beach.
- Verbs like “gustar” are famously hard to get right in Spanish, especially when you're just starting out. However, with a little bit of explaining and a lot of practice, you'll be a pro at using these verbs in no time.
- High beginner Spanish level is required.
- Zoom technology.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Tuesday and Thursday )