- Have very proficient conversations with people. i.e. work, studies, business and known topics with personal interest.
- Understand and use expression with two or more subjects. i.e. desires, emotions, opinions, advices, doubts, probabilities, speculations and comparisons related to the present and future.
- Understand books and news related to daily information with personal interest.
- Grammar about the subjunctive present tense and rules for structures expressing different ideas. A verb is in the subjunctive mood when it expresses a condition which is doubtful or not factual. It is most often found in clauses following a verb that expresses a doubt, a wish, regret, request, demand, or proposal.
- Have an upper intermediate Spanish level.
- Zoom AP.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Wednesdays and Thursdays)