- Understand and use expression with two or more subjects. i.e. desires, emotions, opinions, advices, doubts, probabilities, speculations and comparisons in the present tense in a relation to an idea in the past or in the future.
- Understand books and news related to daily information with personal interest.
- Grammar about the subjunctive present perfect tense and rules for structures expressing different ideas. A verb is in the subjunctive mood when it expresses a condition which is doubtful or not factual. It is most often found in clauses following a verb that expresses a doubt, a wish, regret, request, demand, or proposal.
- Have an upper intermediate Spanish level.
- Zoom technology.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Wednesdays and Thursdays)