- Have very proficient conversations with people about very specific topics related to history, science, art and business.
- A great use of connective words in the communicative discourse writing or speaking. These words help us enrich our descriptive or narrative texts, giving flow to our accounts, and avoiding a plain or unrelated sequence of sentences. i. e. por lo tanto, antes de que, después de que, en cuanto, hasta que, finalmente, etc.
- Understand books and news related to daily information with personal interest.
- Grammar about all the tenses of subjunctive and a detailed analysis of the uses of pronouns with imperative.
- Have an upper advanced Spanish level.
- Zoom technology.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. One classes per week (Thursday)