- Deep understanding of past tense. The imperfect tense (el imperfecto de indicativo) is a Spanish past tense. This is one of the verb tenses used to talk about the past, especially in descriptions, and to say what was happening or used to happen.
- Understand and use of common daily expressions. i.e. Information about yourself, your
family, shopping, etc.
- Special uses of “por” and “para”, these two prepositions has several uses than we cover un this unit to have a better understanding of both of them.
- Verbs with prepositions, in Spanish we have many verbs that use prepositions. The meaning of these two words together is usually very similar to the original meaning of the verb or in some other cases the meaning can change a little.
- High beginner Spanish level is required.
- Zoom App.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Monday and Friday) 6 pm eastern time.