- Deep understanding of past tense. The preterit indicative (el pretérito de indicativo) is a Spanish past tense. We use it for completed past actions, facts or general truths in the past or to express an action that interrupts a second action.
- Understand and use of common daily expressions. i.e. Information about yourself, your family, shopping, etc.
- Oral and written expression in future. i.e. El próximo verano viajaremos a la playa (Next summer we will travel to the beach.
- Imperfect. This tense is used to describe past habitual actions or to talk about what someone was doing when they were interrupted by something else.
- Compound tenses. Compound tenses are made up of auxiliary verb (Haber) combined with another verb in past participle. Most common is present perfect.
- Conditional tense. Is used to talk about hypothetical situations and probabilities and to make polite requests.
- High beginner Spanish level is required.
- Zoom App.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Tuesday and Thursday).
6;00pm Eastern time.