- Deep practicing of past tenses. You will speak about completed past actions, facts or general truths in the past or to express an action that interrupts a second action. i.e. En 1999 me mudé a Estados Unidos, In 1999 I moved to the United States.
- Describe past habitual actions or to talk about what someone was doing at a certain point of the life. i. e. Cuando estaba viajando en México, aprendí mucho sobre la comida tipica Mexicana.
- Understand and use of common daily expressions. i.e. Information about yourself, your family, shopping, etc.
- Oral expression in the future. i.e. El próximo verano viajaremos a la playa (Next summer we will travel to the beach.
- Information about Mexican culture and traditions.
- Intermediate I Spanish level is required.
- Zoom technology.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Mondays and Fridays 6 pm EST). The pronunciation class is for around 45 min and the practical topics (for the second class) will be introduced in the remaining 15 min.