- Deep practicing of the indicative tenses. You will speak about past actions and situations, facts or general truths in the past or to express an action that interrupts a second action or even habitual actions or ideas that still are happening in the present tense. i. e. Cuando estaba viajando en México, aprendí mucho sobre la comida tipica Mexicana. i. e. Nosotros siempre hemos viajado mucho a México, ya había estado en México antes de ese viaje, etc.
- Understand and participate in common conversation about personal interests, likes, preferences and some social topics.
- Information about Mexican culture and traditions.
- Intermediate I Spanish level is required.
- Zoom technology.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays 6 pm EST). The pronunciation class is for around 45 min and the practical topics (for the second class) will be introduced in the remaining 15 min.