- Have very proficient conversations with people. i.e. work, studies, business and known topics with personal interest.
- A great use of connective words in the communicative discourse writing or speaking. These words help us enrich our descriptive or narrative texts, giving flow to our accounts, and avoiding a plain or unrelated sequence of sentences. i. e. por lo tanto, antes de que, después de que, en cuanto, hasta que, finalmente, etc.
- Talk about hypothetical situations and possibilities related to the past using more conditional structures. i.e ¿Qué hubieras hecho si…? Ellos hablaban como si hubieran estado…, etc.
- Understand books and news related to daily information with personal interest.
- Grammar about the subjunctive pluperfect tense and rules for conditional structures expressing different ideas. And also, some special uses of subjunctive.
- Have an upper advanced Spanish level.
- Zoom App.
This Program includes
- 10 hours of classes. Duration is of one hour. Two classes per week (Wednesdays and Thursdays) 6 pm eastern time.